Kaylie Caswell, MSN, WHNP-BC, CSC is a women's health nurse practitioner who has been supporting the SIU Medicine's Obstetrics & Gynecology division for over five years. Kaylie provides all-inclusive, trauma-informed gynecologic care to adolescents and beyond.
Kaylie has completed the University of Michigan Sexual Health Certificate Program earning a certificate in Sexuality Counseling and Education. For the past two years, she has offered a specialty clinic for counseling and education to women which focuses on their sexual health concerns. Kaylie has recently achieved further certification and is now an AASECT Certified Sexuality Counselor. Kaylie will continue to offer sexual health education and the sexual health speciality clinic providing the highest level of sexual health education and counseling when working with all individuals she has the privilege to meet.
Area of Interest and Expertise:
- Arousal Disorder (Lack of Lubrication)
- Dyspareunia (Painful Intercourse)
- Female Orgasmic Disorder
- Hypertonic Pelvic Floor Musculature
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Women (HSDD)
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Persistent Genital Arounsal Disorder (PGAD)
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Sexual Dysfunction
- SSRI-Induced Sexual Dysfunction
- Vulvar and Vaginal Atrophy
- Vulvar and Vaginal Skin Disorders
- Women's Health
- AASECT Certified Sexuality Counselor