Sangamon County Department of Public Health
SIU Center for Family Medicine at SCDPH covers a variety of work, school and sport physicals as well as health screenings and STD/STI testing and treatment. Rapid STI lab results and treatments are available on site.
- DCFS Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Child Phsycials (18 months and up)
- Adult Physicals (work and school only)
- Latent TB Infection Treatment
- On-site Rapid STI Testing
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Treatment for Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, TRICH and Syphilis
- PrEP CLINIC (HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening through the IBCCP program
- Partner Services
- BV and Yeast Infection Treatment
- Free Male and Female Condoms & Lubricant
Services include treatment for all STIs, especially primary, secondary, early and latent syphilis. Comprehensive STI testing is available for:
- Hep C
PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) treatment to prevent HIV infection. PrEP is a daily medication that can reduce your chances of getting HIV by over 90%. Anyone who is at risk of encountering HIV, whether through sex or sharing needles, can take PrEP.
With access to primary care as well as more than 40 specialty and subspecialty health care services, SIU Medicine provides a complete range of care for you and your family. You can find these specialties at this location.