Billing and online bill pay
Pay your bill online
You can pay your bills online safely and securely through PayMyBill. You'll be asked to provide a provider ID.
For payments to the SIU Center for Family Medicine payments, use code SIUSIU5.
For all other SIU Medicine payments, use code SIUSIU3.
Preparing for your visit
Please bring documentation of your primary and secondary insurance carriers with you to your appointment, including the provider's address and phone number.
Due to the increasing number of plan restrictions from managed care companies, it is your responsibility to know and be able to provide:
- Your primary care doctor
- The hospital approved by your insurance plan
- The laboratory and X-ray facility approved by your plan
- Co-payment amount required by your insurance plan
- Referral for service, if applicable
Minimum payment expectations
SIU Medicine will collect the co-payment for the services specified by your health insurance plan. If there is a remaining balance after your insurance payment is received, you will receive an invoice for payment by mail.
If you do not have health insurance, we ask for a minimum payment at the time of service.
- Credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Cash or check
- Pay online by clicking the ‘Pay My Bill’ link above
- Create an account to easily make future payments and receive electronic statements
- Call one of the following toll-free phone numbers 24/7 to make a payment:
- 888-305-2741 for SIU Medicine (SIUSIU3)
- 888-305-2740 for SIU Center for Family Medicine (SIUSIU5)
Financial assistance programs are also available for those who qualify.
Payment address and inquiries
Please send payments and questions to Patient Business Services (Billing)
201 East Madison Street
PO Box 19651
Springfield, IL 62794-9651
Patient Business Services (Billing)
Patient Business Services (Billing) Toll-Free